Don’t get caught staring down the Wraith with the sun in your eyes! Engineered to rigid military specifications and issued to millions of U.S. soldiers, sailors, marines and airmen since 1958. These screen accurate brand pilot sunglasses come with a 52mm, 55mm or 57mm frames, bayonet temples, and true gray glass lens and are just the final touch to any Sheppard costume.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Factory fresh – New and never worn in a factory new box
- Manufactured to U.S. military specifications
- Issued to U.S. military pilots since 1958
- Worn by the flight crew of Apollo 11 – First astronauts on the moon
- 52mm, 55mm or 57mm “True Color” gray glass lenses
- Frame constructed of high-tech metal alloy
- Ophthalmic quality frame suitable for conversion to Rx prescription lenses
- Gold, Silver (shiny finish), Black or Matte Chrom frame color – Your choice
- Bayonet temples and frames constructed with self-locking micro screws
- Self-adjusting nose pads
- 100% UV A/B protection
- Carrying case included